THE PRIVACY STUFF
WHY DOES TSOP COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES TSOP COLLECT?
To access any of TSOP’s products and services, including free trials, you must open an account via TSOP’s online registration process. Information gathered during the registration process or when you access TSOP products and services may differ based on the nature of the product or service and may include: name and email address, billing information, information concerning your use of the services, software downloaded, products and content purchased, accessed, and/or downloaded through TSOP products or services (including, in the case of music products, tracks streamed, purchased or saved in libraries or playlists), location information (such as zip code or postal code and country), computer configuration (such as operating system, connection speed, and peripherals), the IP Internet (IP) address and URL of the website that sent you to the TSOP registration page, the types of peripherals (including portable media players) used by TSOP products on your computer (to ensure that you have access to the latest fixes and patches for full compatibility with these devices), your device’s Unique Device Identifier (UDID), geographic location, demographic information provided by you (such as language, gender and age, and, if applicable, content preferences and personalization information), and whether you logged into or out of an TSOP service, or changed your password or billing information (collectively, “Personal Information”).
HOW DOES TSOP USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
TSOP uses your Personal Information to:
- Deliver to you and bill you for TSOP products and services, and communicate with you concerning your account and customer service issues. This may include verifying authorization of credit card usage before any purchase of content or services;
- Verify access rights to content or other access-restricted services, including for the purpose of supporting digital rights management software;
- Improve our software and services by providing personalized content recommendations, language and location customization, and/ or personalized help and instructions;
- Determine if you meet the minimum system requirements to use our products, and provide information concerning compatibility and interoperability to you;
- Track content accesses, downloads and burns for the purpose of paying royalties and license fees to third party providers, such as record labels and other copyright holders and content distributors;
- Track registration traffic for purposes of paying advertising partners;
- Ask you to participate in surveys about products, services, news and events;
- Provide you with content, services, instructions, and a more personalized experience based on non-sensitive Personal Information, such as your language preferences, zip/ postal code, country locations, and any content or other preferences you provide;
- Auto-update downloaded TSOP products;
- Provide you with news, free newsletters, updates, targeted advertising, promotions, and special offers; and Better understand how our products are used, including Web and mobile traffic patterns and what types of content are most popular with users of our products and services;
- Test and develop upgrades and improvements to our products and services.
WHEN AND HOW DOES TSOP SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES?
Your credit card will be charged for the renewal term of your Service on your billing date (“Billing Date”), based on the type of subscription (e.g., on a particular date each month for a monthly subscription; on the three-month date for a quarterly subscription; on the anniversary for an annual subscription, etc.). If, however, your Activation Date is on the 29th, 30th or 31st day of a month, and your Billing Date does not exist in a particular month because there are fewer than thirty-one (31) days in the month payment is due, your Billing Date for that particular renewal will be on the last day of the month in which your Billing Date would otherwise be.
TSOP websites and products may contain links to other websites and products. TSOP is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites or products. Please visit the privacy policies of these third party sites in order to understand their privacy policies and data collection practices.
Obligatory or Optional Nature of the Requested Information. Some of the Personal Information collected by TSOP is necessary to provide you with the TSOP product or service you choose and to optimize the delivery of audio and video data to your computer. TSOP software may include the opportunity to disable certain software features to increase your level of privacy. However, certain technical information (e.g., zip code, product id, GUID) may be automatically transmitted between networked servers to authenticate access to products and services, enable their delivery, or optimize your media delivery experience.
E-MAIL FROM TSOP
Registering for a product or service allows you to tell us how or whether you want TSOP to communicate with you. Generally, TSOP sends e-mail about its products, content and special offers. You may opt out of receiving TSOP marketing e-mails and/ or newsletters by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email you receive from TSOP. Additionally, your online TSOP account, accessed through the “My Account” link provided in emails and on TSOP Web pages, enables you to select whether you wish to receive newsletters, marketing, promotional emails, and special offers. However, TSOP may continue to send you e-mail about products or services you have previously purchased (such as an available upgrade that you are entitled to receive), your account status or other information concerning functions, features and status of your TSOP products and services, or to inform you about critical technical service issues relating to a TSOP product or service.
NON-US CUSTOMER INFORMATION
NO ERROR FREE PERFORMANCE
CONTACT US ABOUT PRIVACY
If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our products or services or would like to make a complaint, please contact:
Prometheus Legal, LLC ATTN: Heliotrope Productions, Inc. 6100 4th St NW
Albuquerque, NM 87107
Telephone 505.243.9213 email@example.com